____________________________________
Psychology paper was okay, but not what I expected to be. Hope I can get a good grade. though my HD has flown past.
I started getting distracted halfway through the paper. My fault, you were just a pillar hidden behind. My fault.
But I can't help but feel that sense of butterfly, though you could be an idoit majority of the times. oh wells, there goes for falling for the wrong person, at the wrong timing.
Major paper on saturday, I just hope I could get a Pass, Thats all im hoping. Then tuesday paper get a Hd hopefully. IF my bullshitting skills is good.
Insomnia is setting in for me. Losing faith.
Mum has So much fath, but not building that much pressure. Everyone looks well in my exams this round. My ideal self wants to, to get back to Melb Uni. But my real self ain't that smart with great faith.
People with great skills take a short time to do their work, I have to work thriple to get the same grade. They say Chinese aren't smart but because they are hardworking. I have to totally agree to that. Oh wells. Strive is what they call it. I guess